Rolling Stones

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Fighting a BAD day!!

Today is just another day, but not as usual to me. Some day you wake up and find that you are not in a good mood. It contributes from everywhere. Be it your talk to your friend, be it negligence by someone, be it a bad dream. All seems to be against you & conspiring..

The source of bad mood may be varied for me, but the hidden conciousness had caused it for me today.. Sometimes you just cant stand these.. Dissatisfaction turns to Anger, Anger becomes Hatred, someones smile seems laugh, or even listening to someones name makes u go mad.. I hope I dont hurt someone today!!

The best way to avoid foul mood is, what I thought, to write it down. Hope this will help me get back to normal early..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home