Rolling Stones

Friday, April 14, 2006

Being Extrovert

How does being an extrovert helps? People generally dont like to be an introvert, not even ambivert.. I had always tried to be an extrovert and am practicing it. As result of being that, I developed a notion about myself "Whats on my mind implies What I say and do".. Today I feel like analyzing upon this..
I agree that this has given me much satisfaction at many times, coz u dont have something hidden in ur heart. Its better to speak out whatever u feel like. It helps u remain stable and open in ur thoughts.. The question I generally face is, Is it really helping me?? Many a times it works against me..
People can judge u more precisely, know whats on ur mind, have their own strategy for u, and u can do nothing coz u are already an open book.. They have very less to guess about u..
Its like, u wont buy a toy that has a minor crack.. But if that toy is packaged nicely and if u dont even now whether that toy even works or not,, even then u may opt to buy this.. The same principle apply to characters and human beings.. Thats why I wonder, is it helping me.. If someone reading, feels that he can help me with his opinion, u r welcome !!

One of my friend often reiterates on me certain things like, "Kyon Bataun", "Kya hoga Bolke", "Koi fark padta hai kya", etc.. And many a times I had been thinking this, "Does it really matters behaving an extrovert?"
Frankly speaking,, at the current instance,, I am really confused about these thoughts of mine. Currently I know one thing, I am taking some time to think about it and decide which way I wana head !!

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can sense that. waht ever people are like they hardly believe someone and partially understand other. Neither being introvert is bad nor being extrovert. situation and life aint alwayz same different situations requires different character so that u do well. its like being girl is good or being a boy .its preety much simple. both are good . ntthing is easy as breathing eve its smtimes hard ..so living and accepting the fact and acting smart sounds cool. dont let ur confusion drive you wrong path.. go with it face it live and try to work out how the things come..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home