Rolling Stones

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Similar feeling!!

Ohh no!! Its coming again. I can sense this.. Having witnessed it various times before, I can tell u for sure that its the same.
Last Diwali too I got the same feeling, and after this Diwali vacation is coming to an end now, I am getting it again..

What is this feeling??
"The feeling that I wasted my vacation. Ohh, I could have gone to home instead." :D

Anyways, taking this wholesome deal was not a big deal either. No matter how less I worked, I did something. :) Having went to home, I would have taken atleast 2 more days to get into the mood of study.. This should mean that the feeling I am getting is deceiving and I did the right thing staying here.

Having recently been to home for Brother's Engagement (during Dushera) & with most judicial semester on the way, I am happy that I took the right decision.

I missed my home, but with friends in here the feeling is subdued. Do u wana know what I am waiting for now?? Well, I am waiting for my friends to come and share a lot of sweets.. Yummie!!

Happy Diwali..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home