Rolling Stones

Monday, October 16, 2006

I am Back !!

Am I really Back??
Well guys, for this you have to keep watching the space. I will try my best to be regular on this.

As latest update after last blog on April'06,, I have stepped into the 3rd Semester of my MTech. :) Its a tough, not so tough semester of the Mtech program,, but its rather the crucial one too. With Placements scheduled on this December and PPTs already began, its a high time to tie all the knots tightly.

So do u wana know how my time is getting passed these days?? After taking two of the toughest thought course this semester, I am really understanding whats streching the limits really is for any 6 credit course.. I am sure after the semester is over I will rejoice this 3rd semester of my MTech prog. as one of the best semester of my whole Engg. life.. :)

Thats all folks for know.. Have a lot of work for now.. Stay tuned.. I will be right back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home