Rolling Stones

Sunday, March 05, 2006

A whole new experience.

From last 2 days I had been involved with the 'Secnet 2006' event organized here by the CSE dept. of IIT Bombay. (Today is 3rd and last day of event). I was a member of the workshop team for the 'HoneyPot' workshop. That was all together a different and quality experience for me.
When the team of Secnet was being formed, I was too much enthusiastic of being involved in the organizing stuff, that it felt like I should be involved and doing most of the things. But later when time passed, I realized the fact that how tough the time can go in managing things.. I was jumbling most of my commitments and still trying to give my best to get them all right. Managing time along with the studies here (especially when we have 5 courses already screwing us) for an event such as this, made me more strong to feel,, how much satisfaction one gets when all these pass away successfully. Yes, I did managed my studies and workshop,, taking time for all the commitments,, and mostly fulfilling them.. The workshop was fine enough to satisfy the participants..

Vamshi & Shyam, both were good supporters and caring, and helped me a lot in managing my time well. Thanks to both of u. My other partners of workshop (of my batch), Alok and Vishal,, both too went along nicely with this new experience. Next year, I will try to organize a workshop by my own for the next years Secnet event. :)

All in all, I enjoyed being part of the Secnet'06. Now, the time has came to get back to the routine studies. Some quizes and midsem are scheduled this week. So, better I get back to work now.. Life is a journey & it keeps heading its way... And so am I..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home