Rolling Stones

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Keep your child instinct alive

Yet again from the ever same dreary schedule of lectures and studies, I, with my friends, managed to get time to go outside of the IIT. We went to the girgaum beach (Chowpatti) on sunday 15th Jan. I was initially chaotic about what will we be doing there. But it was amazing for me to find out how most of us turned kiddos out there.. And tell u friends,, that was a wondrous evening for us.

Thanks to my friends (especially, Vib.) who cook up the eve, by buying ballons, and all.. (Thats why I suggest, always keep few gals in such a trip). We enjoyed the merry go round, had nice snaps, enjoyed chowpatti food as a hungry single family and lots of more fun..

A Thought :
What would have been if that child instinct was missing in our character? And what if it gets lost when we grow old? I feel that many people out of something, avoid being childlike at times,, and I bet they loose many a good time for fun. After that trip, atleast I decided to keep that instict alive within me for as often as possible.. What about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home